6 week study guide, conversation and exploration on EMBRYOLOGY for the Moving Body.
Have you wanted to learn embryology from a somatic point of view? Or deepen your understanding?
Delve into the mystery of your own becoming!
Get in DEEPER – Study Course offers:
- One intro video – to watch anytime
- 5 LIVE online WebVideo classes
- Live discussion time after class
- 4 recorded audio somatizations
- ONLINE community- share your experiences, questions, discoveries
- Reference materials and handouts per class
Jan - Feb 13th
- Introduction to Somatic Embryology - Fertilization
- One Cell – Many Cells
- Blood and Circulation, Placenta, Vessels
- 3 Germ layers to body
- Notochord - Neurulation
- Summary Wrap up
Jan 14 - Feb 13
- Embryo: Rhythms of development
- Yolk/ Amnion - Autonomic rhythm
- Yolk to organs
- Neuro and brain/ Knowing SELF
- Muscles and movement
- Limb Development – Bone/ Rotation
Embryo THREE April 2018 dates coming
- Yolk/ Amnion - Autonomic rhythm
- Kidney / Bladder - migrations/ reinventions
- Genitals, pelvic floor
- Mouth, palate, skull face
- Ears, Eyes, nose - Perception
- Integration / Overview
This class provides a framework for your studies, opportunities for your questions, and a community to bounce around your thoughts and inquiry.
studied Embryology with Bonnie Bainbridge-Cohen since 1998 and cotaught EMBRYOflow at Earthdance, MA in 2016.
This course is a surprise – as an online Skype supervision went fabulously and opened my eyes to the possibility of conveying somatic embodiment through my voice, visuals and conversation.
Sign up now for 3 weekends with Jung Woong Kim
Performance Project in three phases, invitational, preference to folks that can do more than one, up to 12 people
Deepen your practice!
3 Events over 2 days featuring visiting Australian speaker Miroslav Petrovic and local Embodiment Expert Christine Cole.
• FRI 7 pm Risk Authenticity- Experiential Talk w/ Miroslav Petrovic (Aus)
In this experiential talk we will explore the drive of our inner impulses and the power they have to alter our outer world, spiritual path, and day to day relationships.
• SAT 5pm Cellular Intuition - Movement Class w/ Christine Cole
Christine will lead a somatization on the cellular matrix of the body and its significant decision making power for our life, dance and healing. Learn, rest and move your body!
• Sat 7:30PM Body Meets Mind/ Live Conversation w/ Miroslav & Christine
This is an experiment in conversation between Miroslav Petrovic, an Australian speaker and Christine Cole, a local embodiment expert and dancer. Expect the unexpected.
Miroslav Petrovic has spoken across Australia and worked with over 4,000 people supporting them to reconnect to their hearts purpose. His work has been featured across mainstream media. Over the last 10 years he has traveled globally pushing himself to his own limits - from Amazonian jungle immersions to ashrams in India.
Speaking from the heart, his workshops are highly engaging and immersive, with a presence that softly yet powerfully invites the audience into the intimacy of the present moment, and a collective part of the dialogue, allowing them to speak and break through their own personal challenges.
Christine Cole is a registered Somatic Movement Therapist, Teacher of Body-Mind Centering®, and Practitioner of Integrative Acupressure, with a practice in Body-Mind Centering that extends over 30 years. She's held Faculty positions at the School for Body-Mind Centering® in Amherst, MA and Amsterdam, Holland, and runs her own training in Boston, Vermont, Montreal and Northampton, MA. She has a lifelong practice in Contact Improvisation, Training in Post-Modern and Improvisational Dance and maintains a private practice in Developmental Bodywork in downtown Northampton, MA