Embryo, Prespinal and Intro 2018 SBT
Watch these youtube videos : Amoeba moves, Jelly fish: ocean, ocean 2 , science of jellyfish, Life in a drop of pond water, Anenomes communicate, anenome more, sponges here , sponge filtration, Starfish eating, starfish movement, chordates, evolution of prevertebral / precordate animals, tunicates, tunicate pucker, mollusks, Echinoderms , (how starfish move 7:31)- The Ultimate Animal, Notochord to Neuraltube, Your inner fish.
(Choose other sources that you like and let us all know what you have found!)HERE
Review and color the coloring book pages on Oceanic animals - GREAT INFO and ALSO pages 5 & 6 in the regular Anatomy Coloring Book
- Create a Model/ art/music choice/ poem that expresses an aspect of life forms in the ocean, one celled animals, womb life, amoebic motion or jellyfish, starfish
Explore videos, actual water - ocean river pond - either in dance or in a regular practice you do: dish washing, yoga, washing a baby, hiking, biking, etc.
Stay connected with your folks!
through all this - follow your curiosity, make your own way, add in things that interest you........
- Investigate, take any one piece of information and play with it further: dance, teach, have a conversation, watch children move - Make a record of this: Photos, notes, video, comments, drawings, audio of your voice....Share this experience with one of your colleagues CALL THEM or VIDEO MEET. take additional notes - Send or bring report to Somatic Body Faculty.. post some part of it online for the group.
- Partnering Lab: You will spend ONE hour receiving as well as ONE hour offering attention and support or investigation of your ideas on Muscles with a colleague: This may be a bodywork session, a movement exploration with may include verbal or artistic expression.
- Touch 5 people for 5-20 mon with any of the Prevertebral or embryonic stages inspiring you! Make short notes.
- Make at least 5 online posts during the training ( a photo, an url, a source suggestion or a comment
- Make a google doc and learn how to link it to the Somatic Body files
- Respond to the invite to squarespace - Go to the website through SQUARESPACE, so you can edit your page on embodyourlife.com and share on the group Spine and Spinal webpages
How to get on the website:
to read only - go to embodyourlife.com and use the password: ...........to see locked pages under SBT
to post photos, videos and your writings: respond to your squarespace invite from email@example.com - create a password/save it. go to your page or the group page, press the edit button in the page and start writing - or additionally press the gallery edit button and add photos or videos.
How to format your Reports
Partnering Lab Reports, Material Research exchange, Private sessions
Put your NAME, DATE, PERSONS INVOLVED, MODE of your work (hands on, observation, teaching...), DESCRIPTION, OUTCOME/ LEARNING, 3 DIFFERENT IDEAS OR ASPECTS OF YOUR THINKING OR FURTHER QUESTIONS, NAME YOUR MATERIALS: DRAWINGS, VIDEO, AUDIO - FINALLY QUICK NOTE ON YOUR CONVERSATION WITH A COLLEAGUE
GO TO TEMPLATES
- Anatomy Coloring Book, Wynn Kapit, Lawrence M Elson, PH.D, 2013 ed.
- Atlas of the Human Body, Frank Netter, 2006 ed. or later
- Look on Alibris or Amazon (many $5 - $20)
- Your favorite Anatomy Kinesiology reference
- Trail Guide to the Body and Workbook, Andrew Biel
- Anatomy of Movement, Blandine Calais-Germain
- Principles of Anatomy and Physiology, Tortora, 2011 is fine
- Sensing Feeling and Action, Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen, 2012, 3rd ed. - purchase from Contact Quarterly (has many changes to first edition)
MORE Prevertebral CONNECTIONS
Below is a play area for our further team work and play! you can also add images and links...soon!
I like the......
SHare your own LINKS to DOCS